To properly claim SLA credit that is due the owner of the account must open an SLA ticket located in our support area within seven days of the purported outage. You must include the service type, primary domain, contact information, and a full description of the service interruption including logs if applicable. The SLA claim will be researched by the billing department and credit will be issued accordingly. Please allow up to fourteen (14) days for processing of the SLA claims.
|Less than 99%||100%|
[list style=”circle” color=”green”]
- Only one valid claim can be made per calender month.
- All SLA credits will be issued as service credits for usage in future invoices.
- Any planned maintenance work is except from this guarantee.
- Downtime occuring due to natural disasters or DDoS attacks against the network do not count towards the SLA calculations.
- Clients currently in arrears for services do not qualify for SLA claims.
- Clients participating in malicious activities, thereby causing attacks or counterattacks, do not qualify for SLA claims.